We are building a new bathroom, actually we have been doing that for the past 2 years, but recently we have had some good progress. We have completed a lot of plaster work, as the walls were in bad condition with lots of holes and not at all strait. Yesterday we took up the old wood floor and removed the clay underneath that was used an insulation in the old days when the building was erected.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
The following day after we lost some electricity at home, we called the electrician who came in the afternoon, he checked different things and suddenly the electricity was back, he concluded that there must have been a loose connection... lets see in some weeks if he got it right :)